Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 Portable Model: 410260-1
Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 PortableModel: 410260-1
- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- DualBeam Plus Sonar - Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- Internal GPS - GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software - Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Unimap Cartography - The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution
- AutoChart Live - Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- Micro SD Card Reader - Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
The HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 PT with our new user interface and operating system features ?a brilliant 800H x 480V, 5" 256 color display with backlight. Portable CHIRP DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 PT fishfinder system. ?
CHIRP Frequencies (Out of Box Transducer)
83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
Maximum Depth: 1500 feet
|Display size||5 in|
|Display resolution||800 x 4840|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Standard sonar||CHIRP/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20° & 60° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequency||200/83 kHz|
|Target separation||2.5 in|
|Power output RMS||500 watts|
|power output Peak to Peak||4000 watts|
|Depth capability||1500 ft|
|Speed||GPS speed included|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points:||2,750, 47, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||humminbird, navionics+ and navionics Platinum|
|Input Voltage||10.8-20 VDC Includes 12V 7 amp hours battery|
|Input Draw||600 mA|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:7.55"W x 4.64"H x 3.3"D
Indash Mount:7.55"W x 4.28"H x 1.13"D
What's in the Box:
- Helix 5 CHIRP GPS G2
- Portable Case
- XPT 9 20 T portable transducer